domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

Draw, draw, draw

As I said, I don´t know anything about animation, but I read that to keep drawing is very important, so I try to do it as much as I can. I have even tried to do it while I am watching TV, but I confess that it is impossible for me. I get absorbed by whatever I am watching and completely forget about the pad and the pencil. That´s bad. :S

The ideal is to draw from life, but I find it really anoying, because I am very shy and hate people looking at me, and I am even afraid that they get upset or something because I am drawing them. So, to keep practising fast drawings, I use Posemaniacs, a really great page to train the right side of your brain. However, I will keep on trying to draw from life, because animation is life and the only way to learn it is to observe real people, animals and whatever.

So, here are some thirty-second drawings, done this last two days. They are suppose to help! Next to them, The Animator's Survival Kit, one of the greatest books about animation.


No hay comentarios: